- Ph.D. in Philological Sciences, Specialty: Comparative-historical, typological, and contrastive linguistics;
- Dissertation Title: Linguo-Poetical Features of Kyrgyz Women’s Poetry Translated into English (May 2010)
PhD, Associate Professor, Kyrgyzstan-Turkey Manas University, Department of Philology (English Language and Literature Program), Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic (2011 – present)
Major academic disciplines: Theory and Practice of Translation; Literary Theory and Criticism; English Poetry, Drama and Novel.
Fulbright Visiting Scholar, The University of Massachusetts Boston (Umass Boston), American Studies Department, Graduate Studies, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America (August 2014 – July 2015): Project: “How Poetry and Music Impact Female Identity: A Comparison of the United States and Post-Soviet Kyrgyz Republic”
Visiting Scholar, Study of the U.S. Institute on Contemporary Literature (SUSI), University of Louisville, and Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, Washington, D.C., United States of America (June – Aug. 2011)
Excellence in Education of the Kyrgyz Republic (2022)
Translation of small epic “Oljobay and Kishimjan” (2022);
Three Volumes of the Collection of Kyrgyz Women Poetry Translations:
- Кыздар ай / Kyrgyz Women Poetry (2007);
- Words That Shine Like a Candle, Poems by T. Adysheva (2008);
- Kyrgyz Lyric Poetry in Translation (2022)
Author of thirty scientific articles on literature, language culture, and translation and two monographs:
- Көркөм сөз өнөрү: поэзия жана котормо. Bishkek: Ayat Press, 2013. 73 p.
- Кыргыз аялдар поэзиясын англис тилине которуудагы лингвопоэтикалык маселелер // Linguo-Poetical Analysis of Kyrgyz Women’s Poetry Translated into English. Bishkek: Ayat Press, 2013.